Massaging Insoles are a personal wear item. No Refunds are issued.
Should your Massaging Insoles become damaged or defective for a period of 2 years from your original purchase date, we will replace them for you. Customer is responsible for cost of returning damaged insoles to BestSole Inc. To exchange your Massaging Insoles and to receive your RMA#, please follow these instructions and complete the necessary information. NO EXCHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA#.
DIRECTIONS FOR EXCHANGE
- Wash and dry your damage/defective Massaging Insoles. Unwashed items will be returned.
- Locate your 2 year unconditional Warranty Card. This was included in your original packaging (it has a picture of people lying in a hammock on the front).
- Fill out the back side of the Warranty Card with your Name, Address, & Reason for Return. Please ensure that the date, sold by number and purchase price have been filled out by the company from where you purchased our Massaging Insoles. If this information is not filled out you will need to provide a copy of your sales receipt or proof of purchase date. INSOLES CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED UNLESS WARRANTY CARD and/or COPY OF RECEIPT IS RETURNED WITH THE DAMAGED INSOLES.
- Write you Return Authorization Number on the back side of the Warranty Card above your name and on the outside of the envelope. Your RMA# will be provided to you once you complete this form.
- Place the Massaging Insoles back in the original package bag inside an envelope and mail with your completed Warranty Card and RMA packing slip to the address on the Warranty Card:
PO Box 244169
Boynton Beach FL 33424
Once we receive your Massaging Insoles, there is a 1-2 business day turnaround for a new replacement pair to be mailed to you at the address you provide.
- Fill out the online information (click on the link below) to generate your Return Authorization Number. Keep this number for your records. Place this number on the Warranty Card above your name and also on your envelope. Print a copy for your records and include a copy with your product exchange.