1 Year Warranty Process
The Massaging Insoles® carry a one year replacement warranty. We will gladly replace your insoles for one full year from the original date of purchase.
Only one replacement per purchase will be processed during the above warrantied period. Replacement may be denied and your shipping funds returned if obvious signs of gross neglect and/or abuse are present. If you have any questions regarding the warranty replacement process please reach out to us.
Should your Massaging Insoles® become damaged or defective from normal use for a period of 1 year from your original purchase date, we will replace them. To exchange your Massaging Insoles®, please follow these instructions and complete the necessary information.
DIRECTIONS FOR EXCHANGE
- Wash and dry your damaged/defective Massaging Insoles®. Unwashed items will be returned.
- Locate your 1 year Warranty Card. This is the back of your original packaging.
- Fill out the back side of the warranty card with your Name, Address, & Reason for Return. Please ensure that the date, sold by number and purchase price have been filled out by the company from where you purchased our Massaging Insoles®.
- If the above information is not filled out you will need to provide a copy of your sales receipt or proof of purchase date. INSOLES CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED UNLESS WARRANTY CARD and/or COPY OF RECEIPT IS RETURNED WITH THE DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE INSOLES.
- Place the Massaging Insoles® back in the original package bag inside an envelope, include a check or money order for $8.95 return shipping made out to Best Sole LLC, and mail with your completed warranty card and/or receipt or proof of purchase to:
Best Sole LLC Warranty Replacement
PO Box 421
Pigeon Forge TN 37868
Once we receive your Massaging Insoles®, there is a 1-2 week turnaround for a new replacement pair to be mailed to you at the address you provide